Iasc Map Legend
(eesk), the fishing village of the humans. Elves know
little of this place
that nearly three generations of the five-fingers have called
Gate Stones- Edging the northern, waist-high stone wall
that surrounds the village, those wishing to go to the standing
stones exit the village here. It is customary to circle
the stone on one's right in a clockwise direction when one
enters and leaves the village via a gate.
- The humans' stone dwellings are scattered in various places
throughout the village, though most tend to be clustered
toward the center..
- Council Hall
- The Council of Elders, the non-religious leadership body
of the village, meets here.
Boats - The three-man fishing boats are docked here
where the waters are still deep.
- Village Center
- A gathering place for the people--celebrations and gatherings
are usually held here.
- Somewhat small, the sands of the beach are deep and bordered
by rocky and cave-strewn crags that stretch for miles down
- Where goods and food are stored for later use. It
was recently destroyed due to fire and had to be rebuilt.
- Though the humans do not raise many animals, this location
is where sheep are penned during the night.
- Drem Lake-
Located just past Iasc's southern gates, the lake is the
source of fresh water for the villagers and also serves
as a place to bathe.
to the Top
website is copyright © 2001-2018 Heidi Henderson.
This site, in part or in whole can not be reproduced without the express
written permission of Heidi Henderson. ElfQuest is copyright © 2018 Warp Graphics, Inc. Elfquest, its logos, characters, situations, all
related indicia, and their distinctive likenesses are trademarks of
Warp Graphics, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.